Active@ UNDELETE Ver 5.0
See documentation for latest version
Options Dialog Box
You can change many of the settings that affect the application behavior in the Options dialog box. To open Options dialog Click on View > Options in command toolbar.
By using this dialog the following application options can be set:
Log View Options
- Show service messages in Log View
- Display trace events with high details.
- Auto-save log entries
- With this option on, all events will be saved in log file on disk, by default, in
directory where Active@ Recovery Agent is installed.
- Default Path to Save Recovered Items
- Default path, which will be used in prompts as path where recovered files and folders
will be saved.
- Default Path to Store Disk Images
- Default path, which will be used in prompts as path where created Disk Images will be saved.
- Show Scan Modes Dialog
- This option enables displaying Select Advanced Scan.
- Show Wizard Welcome screens
- Allow wizard Welcome screens be visible during wizard execution.
- Write Log on disk
- Allow to write application logs in program directory.
- Number of read attempts
- Sets amount of read attempts during the scan procedures.
- Show Application Log
- Show\Hide Application Log view.
- Show Property view
- Show\Hide Property view.
- Show Drag'n'Drop Recovery view
- Show\Hide Drag'n'Drop Recovery view .
- Show Search view
- Show\Hide Search view.
- Show HEX Editor View
- Show\Hide Disk HEX Editor view.
- Listening Port Number
- Port number, reserved for TCP connection between Active@ Remote Recovery Agent and
- RPC Port Number
- Port number, reserved for call backs between Active@ Remote Recovery Agent and Active@