Active@ UNDELETE Ver 7.0
See documentation for latest version
Navigate the cluster chain of a file
File Cluster Chain
To help navigate through the content of open files, file cluster information is displayed at the left side of the editor under the object description. You can select any cluster in this list jump immediately to that cluster or simply scroll through the list to view selected cluster content.
To navigate to a particular area of a file:
- To open the Go to offset dialog box, do one of the following:
- From the Navigate menu, click Jump To…
- Right-click in the editor pane and choose Navigate > Jump To… from the context menu.
- To jump to an exact offset, select Logical Offset and enter the exact value in sectors. To help you enter these values, the minimum and maximum values appear to the right of the field.
- To navigate through files cluster chain blocks (continuous file clusters) click File Cluster Chain.