Advanced Search for Files and Folders?
In general, you can perform a search on any scanned Logical Drive or Partition (as well as detected partitions) for files and folders defining different criteria, such as file name mask, recovery status, File Size, File Date and File Attributes. See the following screen-shots with basic steps of search action.
- Step 1: Open Search dialog
- You can open the search dialog by pressing the F3 key, or via navigating through the main menus Action/Search;
- Step 2: Set Search criteria
- Use the tab buttons on the dialog to navigate to, and set desired search options.
- Step 3: Work with search results
- Recover the desired files / folders to another logical drive