Active@ UNDELETE ver. 7x
See documentation for latest version
Recover from application views
You may recover damaged or deleted files and folders directly from Recovery Explorer, Document View and Search Result View.
To recover files from views:
- In the view list, click a file or folder to select it.
- You may select multiple files or folders.
- To select consecutive files or folders in a list, select the first item and press
SHIFT while you select the last item.
To select non-consecutive files or folders, select the first item and press CTRL
while you select each other item.
- To open the File and Folder Recovery dialog box, do one of the following:
- From the Recovery Explorer toolbar, click Recover Files and Folders.
- Right-click selected files and click Recover from the context menu.
- In the File and Folder Recovery dialog box, specify the destination path to save recovered
files and other options and click Recover. The Processing… dialog box appears.
- To display recovery events and progress details, click Details.
- To terminate the recovery process, click Stop at any time. Results may be not accurate or