Active@ UNDELETE ver. 7x
See documentation for latest version
Save and load scan results
It can take a long time to run a Default Disk Scan or a Low Level Disk Scan. Because you are dealing with a large volume of information, you might not be able to review all the data in one session.
So that you do not have to scan a partition again, you can save and re-use valuable scan results. You can save entire Scan Results branch or make separate save for each Disk Scan or all scan set for particular device.
Scan results are saved with the file extension SCANINFO.
Save a scan results file to a physical drive that is different from the drive that contains the original files.
To save scan results:
- To save the entire Scan Results branch, select the branch.
- To save a device node, select it under Scan Results.
- Right-click the selected node and click Save Scan Result from the context menu. The Save Scan Result dialog box appears with the default path and a suggested file name.
- To change the file path, browse to a different folder.
- To change the file name, enter a name in the File name field.
- Click Save.
To load saved scan results:
- To open the Load Scan Results dialog box, do one of the following:
- From the File menu, click Open > Scan Result…
- Right-click the logical drive node and click Load Scan Result from the context menu.
- If there is a Scan Results branch in the Recovery Explorer tree, right-click the
Scan Results branch or right-click a Scan Results node and click Load Scan Result
from the context menu.
- Browse to the folder that contains the scan result file and select the file.
- Click Open.
The data from the scan results file appears in a Scan Results node in the Recovery Explorer tree.