Active@ UNDELETE Ver 5.0
See documentation for latest version
Recovery explorer. Tool views.
Active@ UNDELETE Explorer Tool Views gives ability to see additional information about navigated items, observe data flow and access to most advanced features of Active@ UNDELETE. To see detailed information about each Tool Window, follow the appropriate link below:
- Application Log View
- Gives a list of self explained notification on chronological order.
- Property view
- In this view, the properties of selected item are displayed.
- Search Results View
- This view is used to display search results after the search in corresponded context.
- Drag and Drop Recovery view
- Use this view for creation Folders and Files list to recovery by simply Dragging and
Dropping items on this view .
- Disk Hex Editor View
- Use this view to display the contents of files, partitions or disks based on the
hexadecimal system and provides some simple editing.