Filter detected partitions by certainty
In the Physical Device Scan View select a scan result node with detected partitions.
Open the Filter Detected Partition dialog:
- From the toolbar, click Partition Filter.
- Right-click the partition and click Partition Filter from the context menu.
Set filter values in General or Advanced tabs and click Filter to apply selected filter criteria.
- Filter by Partition File System
- Select the file system that will remain in the filtered partition list.
- Filter by Status
- Select the partition integrity statuses that will remain in the filtered partition list.
- Filter by Size
- To restrict the size of a partition to display, click the Filter by Partition Size check box and enter the lowest and highest partition size in MB.
Advanced tab filtering will let you filter a partition with specific NTFS or FAT attributes.
Press Reset in the Filter Detected Partition dialog to cancel partition filtering.