Active@ UNDELETE ver. 14
Most recent version
If you cannot see partitions on your device, or if you know that partitions are missing, you may first scan a device to find partitions. Restoring a deleted or damaged partition can be done in three stages:
- Scan for Deleted Partitions
- Scan a physical device for a deleted or damaged partition
- Evaluate the scan results
- Use scan result view and Filter detected partitions to examine detected partitions before restoration.
- Restore detected partition
- Restore deleted partition at previous location.