Active@ UNDELETE Views And Windows
All information in the application is organized in tabbed views. Four of the main views are:
- Recovery Explorer
- The main (default) view of Active@ UNDELETE. In this view you can see all available Data Storage Devices and Logical Drives, Assembled RAIDs and opened Disk Images.
- Logical Drive Scan Result View
- The Drive Scan Result View displays all files detected after a logical drive scan.
- Physical Device Scan View
- Shows scan results made in context of Data Storage Device.
- Search Results View
- This view is used to display search results after the search in corresponded context.
- Application Log
- This log screen monitors each action taken by the application and displays messages, notifications and other service information.
- Welcome View
- Summary view with main tools, wizards and recent activity shortcuts.
- File Organizer view
- Utility view used to collect detected files from different sources, organize in file groups (folder) and recover them all at once.
To browse through each of these views, click on each tab in turn. You may also open a view from the View menu.
To close the current view at any time, press CTRL+F4. To open any closed view, select it from the View menu.
The status bar, at the bottom of the workspace shows the current status of the application or status of the activity in progress. When Active@ UNDELETE is idle and ready to perform an operation, the status displays "Ready".
To toggle the status bar click.
To modify the information displayed in columns in a table list, right-click any column header and select or clear columns from context menu.